The INTOREX website is adapted to the requirements of these 3 laws:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the treatment of data personalities in the different countries of the EU.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that should be assumed by those responsible for a website or a blog when it comes to managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this web
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of * cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection we proceed to detail the use of * cookies made by this website in order to report as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following * own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments to the block are human and not automated applications. In this way you fight what you run garbage.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: Google Analytics cookies are used to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard will have to be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Advertising cookies: used to show ads relevant to users. In addition, they limit the number of times each user views an advertisement and helps INTOREX measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns. When browsing the web, the user accepts that INTOREX downloads this type of cookies to his device and makes queries when the user visits the INTOREX website in the future.
- Personalization cookies: when the user is browsing or buying through the Web, the website will remember your preferences (for example, your location or the preferred language). Thanks to these cookies it is possible to offer a simpler, simpler and more personalized browsing experience for users.
Specifically, this Website uses:
Analysis cookies >> Google Analytics
INTOREX uses Google Analytics in the Portal. It is an analytical service provided by the company Google, Inc. (Hereinafter, “Google”). Through Google Analytics cookies, INTOREX analyzes the interaction of the User with the Portal, tracks the browsing habits of this within it, collects data of its activity so that INTOREX can measure the performance of this.
Google is a company located in the United States. Therefore, the data processed by Google Analytics (including the User’s IP address) may be transferred to the United States and stored on Google servers located in this country.
The User can manage and block the processing of their personal data through Google Analytics through the configuration of the browser used to access the Portal.
On the other hand, the User can disable Google Analytics by installing a disabling add-on. The user can get more information about this add-on by clicking here.
Social cookies >> Facebook Social Plugins
Likewise, the website also uses Facebook Social Plugins, a service owned by Facebook, Inc. the function is to control the interaction with social widgets within our website.
Facebook, Inc. is a company located in the United States. Therefore, the data processed by Facebook (including the User’s IP address) may be transferred to the United States and stored on Facebook servers located in this country.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by said browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section